Southwind Colonial Plank *1009 Homestead*
FINANCE YOUR FLOORING with 18 Months Interest Deferred Financing by Synchrony Financial.
$2.01 sq. ft.
Southwind Colonial Plank Homestead Glue Down Vinyl Plank
Waterproof and Durable Flooring
Homestead Luxury Vinyl Plank is a great option. Especially for busy homes with children or pets. It is scratch resistant and waterproof. This means it's suitable flooring for not only your kitchen or bathrooms. It's also great for your basement. This floor is affordable. Contact us for pallet pricing or special pricing.
The 6 mil wear layer makes Southwind Colonial Plank Homestead good for commercial installs as well. Which is why it has 10 Year Commercial Warranty. Properly glued down, this floor is dimensionally stable. Especially when compared to hardwood or laminate flooring. The uniform dimensions of the planks leads to shorter installation times. Installers should remember to keep the floor staggered randomly. This would help make the most use of the flooring planks. See below for Southwind install directions.
As a rule of thumb, glued down floors are the easiest to repair. They are soft underfoot but durable for everyday use. This flooring product has a realistic images and holds up well against toys and pet claws. All around Southwind Colonial Plank is a comfortable option that would go well in most homes. Homestead goes well with both modern and traditional home designs. Proper install ensures this product will hold up against gapping. Please ensure you do proper prep prior to install.
Here are some general guidelines for your project.
- Ensure floor is clean, flat, and RH levels are within spec.
- Bring in your flooring 48 hours prior to install.
- Under cut all door jams and remove all baseboards.
- Find your starting point
- Snap a chalk line to verify if starting wall is square
- Keep a 1/4" gap all around your installation
- Spread appropriate glue and let it flash off. (Glue should get tacky and shouldn't transfer if touched.)
- Use a scoring knife to make your straight cuts.
- Use a Swiffer to remove dust.
- Reinstall baseboards
- Caulk entryways, toilets, and bathtub connections.
Model Number: V10KD-1009
Construction: Layered plank consisting of wear layer, film and backing.
Milling: Square edge
Grain: Detailed texture & graining
Plank Length: 48″
Plank Width: 6″,6″‘
Plank Thickness: 2mm
Wear Layer: 6 mil
Weight (lb): 29
Installation Type: Glue Down
Warranty: 25 Yr Residential/10 Yr Commercial
Certification: FloorScore® Certified