Southwind Timeless Plank *1102 Primitive*
Finance your purchase by using the Paypal Credit button below. [Learn More]
$3.96 sq. ft.
Southwind Timeless Plank Primitive
Waterproof and Durable Flooring
Southwind Timeless Plank Primitive is a great option. Especially for busy homes with children or pets. It is scratch resistant and waterproof. It also has an attached padding for noise reduction! This means it’s suitable flooring for not only your kitchen or bathrooms. It’s also great for your basement. Heartwood is affordable. Especially since you don’t pay sales tax. Contact us for pallet pricing or special pricing.
The 12 mil wear layer makes Southwind Timeless Plank Primitive good for commercial installs as well. Which is why it has 10 Year Commercial Warranty. As an SPC, this floor is dimensionally stable. Especially when compared to hardwood or laminate flooring. The uniform dimensions of the planks leads to shorter install times. Installers should remember to keep the floor staggered randomly. This would help make the most use of the floor planks. See below for install directions.
As a rule of thumb, SPC floors help keep down noise levels. They are soft underfoot but durable for everyday use. This flooring product has a realistic texture and holds up well against toys and pet claws. All around Southwind Timeless Plank is a comfortable option that would go well in most homes. Primitive goes well with both modern and traditional home designs. The locking joint ensures this product will hold up against gapping. Please ensure you do proper prep prior to install.
Here are some general guidelines for your Timeless Plank project.
- Ensure floor is clean, flat, and RH levels are within spec.
- Bring in your flooring 48 hours prior to install.
- Under cut all door jams and remove all baseboards.
- Find your starting point
- Snap a chalk line to verify if starting wall is square
- Keep a 1/4″ gap all around your installation
- Use a tapping block to put flooring together.
- Use a scoring knife to make your straight cuts.
- Ensure locking mechanisms aren’t broken.
- Joints should be clear of debris before inserting into installed floor.
- Use a Swiffer to remove dust.
- Reinstall baseboards
- Caulk entryways, toilets, and bathtub connections.
Model Number: W11D-1102
Plank Length: 48"
Plank Width: 6"
Wear Layer: 12 mil
Warranty: Lifetime Residential/10 Yr Commercial
Indoor Air Quality:
Radiant Heat Compatible: