Southwind Rigid Plus *6003P Vintage Gray*
FINANCE YOUR FLOORING with 18 Months Interest Deferred Financing by Synchrony Financial.
$3.77 sq. ft.
Southwind Rigid Plus Vintage Gray SPC Vinyl Plank
Waterproof and Durable Flooring
Southwind Rigid Plus Vintage Gray Luxury Vinyl Plank is a great option. Especially for busy homes with children or pets. It is scratch resistant and waterproof. It also has an attached padding for noise reduction! This means it's suitable flooring for not only your kitchen or bathrooms. It's also great for your basement. Vintage Gray is affordable. Contact us for pallet pricing or special pricing.
The 20 mil wear layer makes Southwind Rigid Plus Vintage Gray good for commercial installs as well. Which is why it has 10 Year Commercial Warranty. As an SPC, this floor is dimensionally stable. Especially when compared to hardwood or laminate flooring. The uniform dimensions of the planks leads to shorter install times. Installers should remember to keep the floor staggered randomly. This would help make the most use of the floor planks. See below for install directions.
As a rule of thumb, SPC floors help keep down noise levels. They are soft underfoot but durable for everyday use. This flooring product has a realistic texture and holds up well against toys and pet claws. All around Southwind Rigid Plus is a comfortable option that would go well in most homes. Vintage Gray goes well with both modern and traditional home designs. The locking joint ensures this product will hold up against gapping. Please ensure you do proper prep prior to install.
Here are some general guidelines for your Rigid Plus project.
- Ensure floor is clean, flat, and RH levels are within spec.
- Bring in your flooring 48 hours prior to install.
- Under cut all door jams and remove all baseboards.
- Find your starting point
- Snap a chalk line to verify if starting wall is square
- Keep a 1/4" gap all around your installation
- Use a tapping block to put flooring together.
- Use a scoring knife to make your straight cuts.
- Ensure locking mechanisms aren't broken.
- Joints should be clear of debris before inserting into installed floor.
- Use a Swiffer to remove dust.
- Reinstall baseboards
- Caulk entryways, toilets, and bathtub connections.
Model Number: R060D-6003P
Construction: Rigid Core
Sound Insulation: 1mm EVA attached pad
Milling: Square Edge
Plank Length: 48″
Plank Width: 7″
Plank Thickness: 5mm
Attached Pad: 1mm EVA attached pad
Wear Layer: 20 mil
Weight (lb): 40
Installation Type: Floating
Warranty: 30 Yr Residential/10 Yr Commercial
Indoor Air Quality: Hypo Allergenic
Certification: FloorScore® Certified
Sound Rating: IIC Sound rating of 62 dB
Radiant Heat Compatible: Approved to go over radiant heat