PURE Newcastle *Clay* 369M
• Dreamclick® 360° patented locking system
• Can mix planks & tiles together
• Can be installed in every room of the house
• Can install on all subfloors
• Little-to-no subfloor preparation
• No pad needed
FINANCE YOUR FLOORING with 18 Months Interest Deferred Financing by Synchrony Financial.
$4.70 sq. ft.
Beauflor Pure Newcastle Clay LVT
Waterproof and Durable Flooring
Newcastle Clay Luxury Vinyl Tile is a great option. Especially for busy homes with children or pets. It is scratch resistant and waterproof. Beauflor Pure LVT DOES NOT have an attached padding. This means it's suitable flooring for not only your kitchen or bathrooms. It's also great for your basement. Newcastle Clay is affordable. Contact us for pallet pricing or special pricing.
The 20 mil wear layer makes Beauflor Pure Newcastle Clay good for commercial installs as well. Which is why it has 10 Year Commercial Warranty. Unlike earlier vinyl floors, this floor is dimensionally stable. Especially when compared to hardwood or laminate flooring. The uniform dimensions of the planks leads to shorter install times. Installers should remember to keep the floor staggered randomly. This would help make the most use of the floor planks. See below for install directions.
Beauflor Pure LVT is very durable for everyday use. This flooring product has realistic imagery and holds up well against toys and pet claws. All around Beauflor Pure Newcastle Clay LVT is a comfortable option that would go well in most homes. Newcastle Clay goes well with both modern and traditional home designs. The locking joint ensures this product will hold up against gapping. Please ensure you do proper prep prior to install.
Here are some general guidelines for your Pure LVT project.
- Ensure floor is clean, flat, and RH levels are within spec.
- Bring in your flooring 48 hours prior to install.
- Under cut all door jams and remove all baseboards.
- Find your starting point
- Snap a chalk line to verify if starting wall is square
- Keep a 1/4" gap all around your installation
- Use a tapping block to put flooring together.
- Use a scoring knife to make your straight cuts.
- Ensure locking mechanisms aren't broken.
- Joints should be clear of debris before inserting into installed floor.
- Use a Swiffer to remove dust.
- Reinstall baseboards
- Caulk entryways, toilets, and bathtub connections.
Tiles feature sand emboss
• 5.0 mm overall thickness
• 22 mil wear layer for long-lasting durability
• Tile Size: 12.05" x 24.09"
• Box: 8 tiles
• Tiles Sq.Ft./Box: 16.13
Model Number: 60001630
Sound Insulation: IIC Rating 62
Milling: Dream Click 360 Locking System
Plank Length: 24.09″
Plank Width: 12.05″
Plank Thickness: 5.0mm
Wear Layer: 22 mil
Weight (lb): 19
Installation Type: Click
Warranty: Residential Lifetime/ 10 Year Light Commercial
Certification: FloorScore® Certified
Sound Rating: IIC 67 / STC 64 with underlay | IIC 62 / STC 63 without underlay
Application: Heavy Residential | Light Commercial
Characteristics: Sand Emboss
Radiant Heat Compatible: Floor surface temperature not to exceed 80°F