Novalis Lyndon HDC Plank Flooring
Waterproof and Durable Flooring
Novalis Lyndon is a great option. Especially for busy homes with children or pets. It is scratch resistant and waterproof. Novalis Lyndon DOES have an attached padding. This means it's suitable flooring for not only your kitchen or bathrooms. It's also great for your basement. Lyndon is a great and affordable option. Contact us for pallet pricing or special pricing.
The 12 mil wear layer makes Novalis Lyndon good for commercial installs as well. Which is why it has a Lifetime Residential and 10 Year Light Commercial Warranty. As an HDC, this floor is dimensionally stable. Especially when compared to hardwood or laminate flooring. The uniform dimensions of the planks leads to shorter install times. Installers should remember to keep the floor staggered randomly. This would help make the most use of the floor planks. See below for install directions.
As a rule of thumb, HDC floors are super dense. They are very durable for everyday use. This flooring product has realistic imagery and holds up well against toys and pet claws. All around Novalis Lyndon is a comfortable option that would go well in most homes. Lyndon goes well with both modern and traditional home designs. Please ensure you do proper prep prior to install.
Here are some general guidelines for your Novalis project.
- Ensure floor is clean, flat, and RH levels are within spec.
- Bring in your flooring 48 hours prior to install.
- Under cut all door jams and remove all baseboards.
- Find your starting point
- Snap a chalk line to verify if starting wall is square
- Keep a 1/4" gap all around your installation
- Use a tapping block to put flooring together.
- Use a scoring knife to make your straight cuts.
- Ensure locking mechanisms aren't broken.
- Joints should be clear of debris before inserting into installed floor.
- Use a Swiffer to remove dust.
- Reinstall baseboards
- Caulk entryways, toilets, and bathtub connections.
Waterproof LVP Flooring Planks - 47.75 x 5.74 x 5mm - 22.8 sqft per carton/60 cartons per pallet
Construction: Rigid Core
Plank Length: 47.75
Plank Width: 5.74
Plank Thickness: 5mm
Attached Pad: 1.0mm IXPE Foam
Wear Layer: 12 mil
Weight (lb): 38.55
Installation Type: Click
Warranty: Lifetime Residential | 10 Year Light Commercial
Indoor Air Quality:
Certification: Floor Score Certified
Characteristics: Embossed with Microbevel
Radiant Heat Compatible: