Southwind Colonial Plank *1010 Hickory Hollow*
Finance your purchase by using the Paypal Credit button below. [Learn More]
$1.85 sq. ft.
Southwind Colonial Plank Hickory Hollow Glue Down Vinyl Plank
Waterproof and Durable Flooring
Hickory Hollow is a great option. Especially for busy homes with children or pets. It is scratch resistant and waterproof. It also has an attached padding for noise reduction! This means it’s suitable flooring for not only your kitchen or bathrooms. It’s also great for your basement. This floor is affordable, especially since you don’t pay sales tax. Contact us for pallet pricing or special pricing.
The 6 mil wear layer makes Southwind Colonial Plank Hickory Hollow good for commercial installs as well. Which is why it has 10 Year Commercial Warranty. Properly glued down, this floor is dimensionally stable. Especially when compared to hardwood or laminate flooring. The uniform dimensions of the planks leads to shorter installation times. Installers should remember to keep the floor staggered randomly. This would help make the most use of the flooring planks. See below for Southwind install directions.
As a rule of thumb, glued down floors are the easiest to repair. They are soft underfoot but durable for everyday use. This flooring product has a realistic images and holds up well against toys and pet claws. All around Southwind Colonial Plank is a comfortable option that would go well in most homes. Hickory Hollow goes well with both modern and traditional home designs. Proper install ensures this product will hold up against gapping. Please ensure you do proper prep prior to install.
Here are some general guidelines for your project.
- Ensure floor is clean, flat, and RH levels are within spec.
- Bring in your flooring 48 hours prior to install.
- Under cut all door jams and remove all baseboards.
- Find your starting point
- Snap a chalk line to verify if starting wall is square
- Keep a 1/4″ gap all around your installation
- Spread appropriate glue and let it flash off. (Glue should get tacky and shouldn’t transfer if touched.)
- Use a scoring knife to make your straight cuts.
- Use a Swiffer to remove dust.
- Reinstall baseboards
- Caulk entryways, toilets, and bathtub connections.
Model Number: V10KD-1010
Plank Length: 48"
Plank Width: 6",6"'
Wear Layer: 6 mil
Warranty: 25 Yr Residential/10 Yr Commercial
Indoor Air Quality:
Radiant Heat Compatible: