Builder’s Choice Dusty Dune
FINANCE YOUR FLOORING with 18 Months Interest Deferred Financing by Synchrony Financial.
$3.99 per sq. ft.
Cali Bamboo Builder's Choice Dusty Dune
Dusty Dune Luxury Vinyl Plank is a great option. Especially for busy homes with children or pets. It is scratch resistant and waterproof. It also has an attached padding for noise reduction! This means Dusty Dune is suitable flooring for not only your kitchen or bathrooms. It's also great for your basement. Dusty Dune is affordable. Contact us for pallet pricing or special pricing.
The 20 mil wear layer makes Builder's Choice good for commercial installs as well. Which is why it has a 50 year residential and 15 year commercial warranty. As an SPC, this floor is dimensionally stable. Especially when compared to hardwood or laminate flooring. The uniform dimensions of the planks leads to shorter install times. Installers should remember to keep the floor staggered randomly. This would help make the most use of the floor planks. The rapid lock of Builder's Choice makes installs easier and faster. See below for install directions.
As a rule of thumb, SPC floors are super dense. They are durable for everyday use. Spilled water won't make the floor swell up. The realistic imagery holds up well against toys and pet claws. All around Builder's Choice is a comfy option that would go well in most homes. Dusty Dune goes in various home designs. The locking joint ensures this product will hold up against gapping. Please ensure you do proper prep prior to install.
Here are some general guidelines for your Builders Choice project.
- Ensure floor is clean, flat, and RH levels are within spec.
- Bring in your flooring 48 hours prior to install.
- Under cut all door jams and remove all baseboards.
- Find your starting point.
- Snap a chalk line to verify if starting wall is square.
- Keep a 1/4"" gap all around your installation.
- Use a tapping block to put flooring together.
- Use a scoring knife to make your straight cuts.
- Ensure locking mechanisms aren't broken.
- Joints should be clear of debris before inserting into installed floor.
- Use a Swiffer to remove dust.
- Reinstall baseboards and other trim.
- Caulk entryways, toilets, and bathtub connections.
Brand: Cali Bamboo
Model Number: 7904004200
Construction: 100% Waterproof GeoCore® (SPC Composite)
Milling: Click Lock (Rapid Locking System)
Grain: HiFi Imaging
Plank Length: 48″
Plank Width: 7-1/8”
Plank Thickness: 4.7mm
Attached Pad: 1mm IXPE attached pad
Wear Layer: 0.5mm (20mil)
Weight (lb): 36.8
Installation Type: Glue or Float
Warranty: 50 Year Residential Warranty / 15 Year Commercial Warranty
Indoor Air Quality: Low Emitting VOC & Prop 65 Compliant (VOC and Phthalate Test Results Available Upon Request)
Certification: FloorScore® Certified
Sound Rating: With Cali Complete: STC 51 & IIC 54 Without Underlayment: STC 52 & IIC 70
Application: Residential, Commercial
Radiant Heat Compatible: Yes (up to 85F)